Fuck yeah to the kids who feel like they’re dying inside but still gather up the strength to roll out of bed, get dressed, and leave the house. You are strong and beautiful and worth so much more than you know.
- person: hey what's a good song i could listen to
- me: well i'd start you off with this it's pretty catchy i mean but it's not their greatest song like you should listen to their entire first album before judging but all of their stuff is pretty good also if you like that band you might want to check out this band too no one really knows about them but they're going to be really relevant so listen to all of their mp3's since they haven't officially released an album yet hey why don't i make you a mix CD actually here you go it's basic actually so tell me if you like them because if you don't i can recommend some others here wait give me one night i'll make you another one but this time i'll add more but you need to listen to them in a specific order otherwise you won't get it and make sure you listen to the whole thing without interruption because that's the way i intended it ok just trust me on this you're gonna love it
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
"These are a few of my favorite things…."